Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Seleucid cataphracts

Greeting Blogonians,

So finally Russ has an update on his Seleucid army! C'mon its only been about 6 months -that's practically meteoric for me.....

Anyways...

I've pretty much cleaned up the majority of my miniatures and undercoated a good deal of them. I plan to complete the entire army and then go back and do the basing in one huge final step - mainly so I do the same thing and keep the army cohesive. I tend to forget what I did to make it look that way so I figured that would the safest step.

I've started on the cavalry. My cataphracts are complete, my camlery should be completed tonight and hopefully by the end of the weekend I'll have my companions complete. After that its the chariots, elephants and the command stands. Then all of the infantry.......sigh such a huge phalanx...
Here's some pics of the completed cataphracts....







Seeya
Russ

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Carthaginians Are Go!

Seems I've found my mojo again now. I've finished my first unit of Carthaginians (Numidian Foot) apart from the basing. Next up is the Numidian Horse x 2 which are already cleaned and assembled. The foot only took about 2 hours to paint so hopefully the horse won't be much beyond that.
Here's a pic of the foot as they stand...



Cheers,
Millsy

New Year, Back on Track...


Crikey. It's been the best part of two months and I've been sorely sidetracked by other projects, mainly an entire Flames of War DAK army and a pile of pulp 28mm figs.

Anyways, things are back on track. Here's a pic of the completed camp for my Burgundians. I'm quite pleased with how it turned out - almost a mini diorama so to speak. I'm planning a similar effort for my Carthaginians...
Cheers,
Millsy


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...