Friday 28 December 2012

The Earl of Northampton's Regiment of Foote

This is the Earl of Northampton's Regiment of Foote, clad in green coats. These are mostly Renegade with a smattering of what I *think* are Old Glory bough on fleaBay. I'll play these in WECW as 16 x unarmoured steady pike with 2 x sleeves of 12 shotte. The shotte were completed for the 3rd Annual Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge.




That brings me to a total of 160 pike and shotte painted over the last 6 months or so. I've got four x two man command stands on the painting desk at the moment. I'm also bidding on some more command so I can field some of the shotte seperate from their parent units as folorn hopes if required.

Finally, King Charles I and Sir Edmund Verney are all finished and based. Once they have appeared on the painting challenge they'll be on display here too. Stay tuned...

Cheers,
Millsy

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...