Saturday 29 December 2012

Ye King and thee Royal Standard for ECW in 28mm

There's just time to squeeze a few more command figs into 2012 for my ECW force...

In this instance its Charles I, by the Grace of God King of England, Scotland, France and Ireland, Defender of the Faith. The King is accompanied by his most loyal servant Sir Edmund Verney, carrying the Royal Standard. I put a good effort into my bases these days and Curt was kind enough to reward me with an extra 10 points in his 3rd Annual Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge.




I've got another 8 command figures (all foot) on the painting table nearly complete.
They will comprise the 4 command stands for my pike and shotte regiments.

Cheers,
Millsy

4 comments :

  1. Lovely painting. Especially that banner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate. I must admit I didn't paint the banner, just put it together in Photoshop from some stuff I grabbed on the web. It came out well enough though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know my views on the tyrant and his richly-deserved punishment (that's for Bolton, tha toerag!), but nevertheless, that's lovely work on these two figs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! The ramblings of a cursed rebel and a traytor are meaningless to a true servant of thee Kyng. Except the compliment. That's OK.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...