Sunday 7 April 2013

Pulp Alley League Roster Tool (MS Excel 2010)

We played our first game of Pulp Alley on Friday night. Since then I've been tinkering with the League Roster Tool I put together in MS Excel 2010. I'm pretty happy with it how it works overall. It doesn't do everything I'd like but that's mainly because a couple of the higher end requirements are too much for poor old spreadsheets to handle. ;-)

Here's a sample output. This is my first league, the White Russians.


Dave from Pulp Alley has kindly given his stamp of approval to the tool so I can now make it available to the wider community. You can download a copy here. There is a also permanent link on our Free Stuff page. If people have feedback, find errors or can suggest improvements please feel free to leave a comment.

Cheers,
Millsy

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...