Wednesday 16 March 2016

"Nothing Ventured" Pulp Bonus Round Entry

So having achieved a podium place in all five previous AHPC bonus rounds (woot!) I'm hanging on the last round now to "collect the whole set" as it where.

This time around I've entered a tribute of sorts to The Lord of The Vignettes, Sir Michael Awdry.
Along the way I've managed to have a friendly dig at some fellow bloggers as well.


There's loads of other inspired entries so please head over and throw in a vote or three for your favourites.

Cheers,
Millsy

7 comments :

  1. Great work Millsy! Your little story really cracked me up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Millsy, brought a tear to my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you had an amazing year with the bonus rounds and justly deserve the 'set' with this entry - a real gem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent entry, Millsy. Wonderful tribute characters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Millsy, that's a fabulous piece! I'm always impressed by all the creativity Curt, Mr. Awdry and you manage to put in your entries.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...