Sunday 30 September 2012

Prince Rupert's Blewcoate Regiment of Foote

Hi All,

I've been very quiet of late in terms of blogging. This is entirely due to a determined frontal  assault on the lead mountain. Tomorrow we're playing a very large game of Warhammer ECW and I have been painting like a man possessed. In the last 4 weeks I've completed 140 miniatures and 2 artillery pieces.

Here's the first of them, Prince Rupert's Blewcoate Regiment of Foote. These are mostly Renegade with a few fleaBay purchases of undeterminded manufacturer thrown in for variety. I'll play these as 16 x heavy armoured veteran pike with 2 x sleeves of 12 shotte.




1 comment :

  1. They look brilliant mate, I can't believe how good they look considering how quickly you did them. Not just the paint job but the basing really stand out too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...